My photo
Thanks for stopping by! I love all things creative and anyone that tries their hand at creating. That's why I love Close To My Heart because we SHARE how to do things and pass it forward! ~ Ann-Marie

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!
This fun kit makes 3 Mini-Albums for you to show off all those great summer photos!

It's HOT!

I just finished up a very tiring but Important week of Vacation Bible Camp with my son. We had a total of 17 kids in our class and with temperatures at around 97-100 all week, everytime we went outside for recreation activities, the sweat just started pouring. Needless to say, I looked very 'grungy' when the end of our day came. The overall kids participating was over 750. That's a lot of kid energy going on!! Anyway, I've posted a picture of the bookmark that each child received plus extra for our youth helpers. It was FUN but I'm glad it's over.... Until next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered 2010 Calendars for a Craft Fair

Blog Archive

Followers