My photo
Thanks for stopping by! I love all things creative and anyone that tries their hand at creating. That's why I love Close To My Heart because we SHARE how to do things and pass it forward! ~ Ann-Marie

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!
This fun kit makes 3 Mini-Albums for you to show off all those great summer photos!

Work is never done!

I have so many 'chores' to finish up before summer ends. I know-I know, it's only the beginning of July, but I feel like I am running out-of-time. Currently, I'm painting our wrought iron fence that surrounds our pool. Not a bad job, when I get hot, I just jump in the pool. However, the temperature has been averaging around 98* and painting black on a metal fence is a little HOT! That's why I'm trying to go as fast as I can. I'll try and post some scrapbook pages tomorrow. I need to do some girly work too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered 2010 Calendars for a Craft Fair

Blog Archive

Followers