My photo
Thanks for stopping by! I love all things creative and anyone that tries their hand at creating. That's why I love Close To My Heart because we SHARE how to do things and pass it forward! ~ Ann-Marie

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!
This fun kit makes 3 Mini-Albums for you to show off all those great summer photos!

Summer is Here!

Why is it that I always think I am going to get so much done during the summer. Without the school routine and 'me' time, I can't seem to accomplish anything. ;) So, this summer, I am going to set a schedule up for me and my boys. For everybody that is super organized, this is a no-brainer. Me, I just like to have tons of spontaneity in my life. Great for fun, but not so great in getting things done. Oh, I'll leave blocks of time for lazing in the sun by the pool but I also want to feel like things that didn't get done during the school year are finally getting accomplished. How about you? How are you approaching this summer? Do you have special vacation trips planned? Whatever you do, cherish your family and enjoy the time you are in.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered 2010 Calendars for a Craft Fair

Blog Archive

Followers