My photo
Thanks for stopping by! I love all things creative and anyone that tries their hand at creating. That's why I love Close To My Heart because we SHARE how to do things and pass it forward! ~ Ann-Marie

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!
This fun kit makes 3 Mini-Albums for you to show off all those great summer photos!

October Workshop~ 2-page layout, 3 cards, and Surprise Craft!


Here's my latest workshop for October 28th, from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. The price is $20 and includes the three cards shown and the full 2-page layout.  I am also including a Bonus Surprise Craft item that we will do at the end of the workshop. 

The supplies included in your kit are:  1/2 Level 2 Twitterpated Cardstock/Papers, Chocolate Ribbon, 1/2 packet of Basic Brads and a Dimensional Element Framed Fun chipboard sheet.

It promises to be a very fun time and if you need more information, contact me on this site.  See you on Wednesday, October 28th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered 2010 Calendars for a Craft Fair

Blog Archive

Followers