Rustic Alphabet has many uses!
There were many steps involved but the shortened version is:
1) Pick the words that you want to put onto your t-shirt
2) Using the 2" x 11" block, make sure that all the letters will fit into the space on the t-shirt.
3) Next, I lined all the letters up on my VersaMat using the grid to keep all the letters aligned.
4) I then, ironed Freezer Paper onto felt and then stamped onto the freezer paper.
hint: When ironed onto fabric, the freezer paper will stick to the fabric and create a paper for you to stamp onto.
5) Next, I cut out the letters with my MicroTip scissors and then put onto onto Heat 'n Bond paper.
6) I lined my letters very close to conserve on the paper.
7) This serves as a bonding agent between the next color of felt. (i.e. I used brown and then off-white)
8) Then I positioned the letters as best as I could with pins and started sewing. If you choose to use the Heat 'n Bond again, that would work too. You just won't have the stitching.
9) I used the same process to cut out a handcut heart... And.... I have a new FUN scrapbook t-shirt!