My photo
Thanks for stopping by! I love all things creative and anyone that tries their hand at creating. That's why I love Close To My Heart because we SHARE how to do things and pass it forward! ~ Ann-Marie

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!
This fun kit makes 3 Mini-Albums for you to show off all those great summer photos!

Post Foot Surgery

I've been out-of-it lately. I had foot surgery and even though I heard lots of, 'Oh, I've heard that surgery hurts really bad', I just didn't want to dwell on it, especially before the fact. Well, I'm here to tell you first-hand that foot surgery does hurt like the *&%$##!!! I had a bunion removed but also a plate and pins put in my big toe. Apparently, I have arthritis in my big toes. Of all places, who would have thought.... Anyway, it did give me lots of time to get projects caught up. At least until next month! Hope your summer is going well and that you have no injuries to slow you down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered 2010 Calendars for a Craft Fair

Blog Archive

Followers