My photo
Thanks for stopping by! I love all things creative and anyone that tries their hand at creating. That's why I love Close To My Heart because we SHARE how to do things and pass it forward! ~ Ann-Marie

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!
This fun kit makes 3 Mini-Albums for you to show off all those great summer photos!

Clever Circle Album

 

This clever Circle Album was the inspiration of a friend of mine. I just had to try it out since I seem to have a million of these laying around. I took Close To My Heart Moon Doggie Paper (Level 2) and covered the CD's with this. I adhered the paper onto the CD's using double stick tape.

Next, I embellished with ribbon, Liquid Glass, and coordinating Cardstock in Cocoa and Tulip.

Then, using my Crop-a-dile, I punched holes into the sides and strung ribbon through to hold the 'album' together. AND WhaaaLaa, my Clever Circle Album ready to dress up with pictures and give as a gift! Super Fast, Easy, and Simple! Just what Close To My Heart is all about!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered 2010 Calendars for a Craft Fair

Blog Archive

Followers