My photo
Thanks for stopping by! I love all things creative and anyone that tries their hand at creating. That's why I love Close To My Heart because we SHARE how to do things and pass it forward! ~ Ann-Marie

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!
This fun kit makes 3 Mini-Albums for you to show off all those great summer photos!

Spring

I'm looking outside my window in the office and the ornamental cherry that we planted last fall has pink blooms all over it. Spring is so fun with the warmer weather, beautiful flowers, and wonderful fresh grass. (not so great with allergies) What do you have planned for spring? Any new plants to add, projects to start/complete? Why not finish up the Christmas layouts and be ready for all the summer ones? Well, gotta go and start Scrappin! Also, don't forget to check out the Scrapbook and Share site. What a great way to celebrate National Scrapbook Month! Only Close To My Heart would think to do something so fun and innovative! Check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered 2010 Calendars for a Craft Fair

Blog Archive

Followers