My photo
Thanks for stopping by! I love all things creative and anyone that tries their hand at creating. That's why I love Close To My Heart because we SHARE how to do things and pass it forward! ~ Ann-Marie

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!
This fun kit makes 3 Mini-Albums for you to show off all those great summer photos!

Saturday!

The wind came howling down out of the north again! It was hard to keep the soccer ball in one place at my son's soccer game. Hope your spring is coming up Roses and your creativity is soaring! Visit my latest workshop that I'm having in April. You'll find this on the right side of the blog. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered 2010 Calendars for a Craft Fair

Blog Archive

Followers