My photo
Thanks for stopping by! I love all things creative and anyone that tries their hand at creating. That's why I love Close To My Heart because we SHARE how to do things and pass it forward! ~ Ann-Marie

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!
This fun kit makes 3 Mini-Albums for you to show off all those great summer photos!

Christmas Card Workshop for September


Join me for a fun-filled 2 hours as we make Christmas Cards using Close To My Heart B&T papers, Window Charms, Juniper Ribbon, Twinkle Brads, cutting, masking techniques, sponging techniques, etc. When you are finished you will have 24 finished Christmas Cards (2 of each design) ready to personalize and send out! Wow, before the weather even starts changing, you could be done with your Christmas Cards and only have your Christmas shopping to complete. The total for this workshop is $30.00 That comes out to $1.25 a card! Try finding cards as cute as these handmade cards for that amount of money. You can't! So, reserve your spot today! I only have spaces available for 6 people... And, you can imagine how fast these will go!

Call me (817-473-8308) or email me at AnMeriDesigns@msn.com for information on this exciting and budget friendly workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered 2010 Calendars for a Craft Fair

Blog Archive

Followers