My photo
Thanks for stopping by! I love all things creative and anyone that tries their hand at creating. That's why I love Close To My Heart because we SHARE how to do things and pass it forward! ~ Ann-Marie

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!
This fun kit makes 3 Mini-Albums for you to show off all those great summer photos!

New April Workshop!

New for April is the You Rock Workshop! Come Join me for a fun and PACKED workshop of 2 2-page layouts using the Level 2 You Rock paper pack and the On Target Dimensional Elements. AND we are going to add THREE BRAG BOOKS to go with this workshop, all for $27.00. Contact me for details! It promises to be a great time for both beginner and expert papercrafter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered 2010 Calendars for a Craft Fair

Blog Archive

Followers