My photo
Thanks for stopping by! I love all things creative and anyone that tries their hand at creating. That's why I love Close To My Heart because we SHARE how to do things and pass it forward! ~ Ann-Marie

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!
This fun kit makes 3 Mini-Albums for you to show off all those great summer photos!

FREE Workshop~ Customer Appreciation Day!!

 
This is what you will get for booking both the January and February Workshop! In March I will have a special Customer Appreciation Workshop Day and make 4 standard sized cards, 4 3x3 gift tag cards and a place card holder. PLUS~ You will get the Petite Perks stamp set, Bee Mine free with this workshop! So, sign up today before all the spaces fill up and get your very own workshop/stamp set FREE on March 20th, 2010 from 2:00-4:00 pm.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered 2010 Calendars for a Craft Fair

Blog Archive

Followers