My photo
Thanks for stopping by! I love all things creative and anyone that tries their hand at creating. That's why I love Close To My Heart because we SHARE how to do things and pass it forward! ~ Ann-Marie

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!
This fun kit makes 3 Mini-Albums for you to show off all those great summer photos!

SAVE THE DATE ~ January 9, 2010

SAVE THE DATE!!  Get ready, get set, it's almost time for my Tri-Annual Open House!  Everyone attending will receive a Free Spring Idea Book packed with lots of new products and Tons of Tips to help you scrap/stamp faster, simpler, and easier.  I will also have new products for you to get a sneak peak at AND Lots of giveaways!  I'm also going to have a Mystery Hostess drawing for the first time and a FUN GAME TO PLAY!  So come one, come all to this fun Open House.  Time:  2:00-5:00 pm.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Altered 2010 Calendars for a Craft Fair

Blog Archive

Followers