My photo
Thanks for stopping by! I love all things creative and anyone that tries their hand at creating. That's why I love Close To My Heart because we SHARE how to do things and pass it forward! ~ Ann-Marie

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!
This fun kit makes 3 Mini-Albums for you to show off all those great summer photos!
 
 
 
 
The latest cards that I have been creating. I used new paper from the soon-to-be-released Fall/Winter 2009 Idea Book and also Daydream from the current catalog. Christmas cards don't always have to use the traditional colors. Just start thinking about all the Home Decor colors that you see out today. Then, start playing with colors and get to Creating!! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered 2010 Calendars for a Craft Fair

Blog Archive

Followers