My photo
Thanks for stopping by! I love all things creative and anyone that tries their hand at creating. That's why I love Close To My Heart because we SHARE how to do things and pass it forward! ~ Ann-Marie

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with us!
This fun kit makes 3 Mini-Albums for you to show off all those great summer photos!
It's Saturday! YEAH! This has been a LONG week for me. Just trying to organize all of our schedules to get soccer practice figured into the homework mix.
The Crop on March 7th should be lots of fun! You'll need to check the link above to see if there are any spots available. Come join and let me share all the fun techniques that make cropping faster, simpler and easier! Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altered 2010 Calendars for a Craft Fair

Blog Archive

Followers